This super easy and quick recipe for sticky sweet and spicy chicken wings is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 18-22 chicken wings
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1.5 cups sweet and sour cooking sauce (or sweet chili sauce)
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 2 tbsp garlic powder (or crushed garlic cloves)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place the chicken wings in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and drain any juice that has accumulated.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweet and sour cooking sauce, paprika, chilli flakes, garlic powder, soy sauce, sunflower oil, and honey. Mix well. Pour the sauce over the chicken wings and mix until well coated.
- Return the baking dish to the oven and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Flip the chicken wings over and bake for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!