Oven-Roasted Cabbage Steaks with Cayenne Yogurt
- Red or white cabbage, sliced into "steaks"
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Hard rock salt and pepper
- 6 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Finely chopped spring onion
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the cabbage steaks on a baking paper-lined tray. Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage, and sprinkle with hard rock salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-35 minutes or until the cabbage is golden.
- Optional - serve with homemade cayenne yogurt: In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, cayenne pepper, pepper, salt, chopped garlic cloves, and spring onion.
- Enjoy the roasted cabbage steaks with the cayenne yogurt on the side.
Note: The cabbage steaks can be a great side dish or a main dish for a vegetarian meal. You can also add other seasonings or spices to the cabbage before roasting, such as paprika, garlic powder, or balsamic vinegar.