Imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping and the rustle of leaves in the wind, surrounded by the beauty of nature. The tree house we stayed in at Wildhive Callow Hall was exactly like that! We felt like we are a million miles away from the stresses of daily life, surrounded by the tranquility of the countryside.
THINGS TO DO AROUND
There are plenty of things to do and see around Wildhive Callow Hall, depending on your interests. Here are a few ideas:
- Go for a hike or a bike ride through the beautiful countryside surrounding the property.
- Visit a nearby town or village, such as Chesterfield or Bakewell, for some shopping and sightseeing.
- Take a tour of a local brewery or winery.
- Visit a stately home or castle, such as Chatsworth House or Haddon Hall.
- Go for a round of golf at a nearby course.
- Visit the Peak District National Park for some rock climbing or caving.
- Take a hot air balloon ride for a unique view of the surrounding area.
- Go horseback riding through the countryside.
- Visit a farmers' market or farm shop to pick up some local produce.
The drive from London is a bit long so would definitely recommend staying for more than one night. For us it was the perfect blend of relaxation and adventure, set in the most beautiful English countryside.
If you have any questions pop them below and I will make sure to answer them! x
Wildhive Callow Hall
Address: Mappleton Rd, Ashbourne DE6 2AA
Phone: 01335 300900