6 rice wrappers (I used @bluedragonuk)
1 beaten egg
5 tbsp cream cheese (I used lightest @philadelphia_uki)
5 tbsp steamed spinach
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the egg, cream cheese, salt, pepper and spinach into one batter, leaving a little of the beaten egg to brush at the end.
2. Dip 2 rice wrappers in lukewarm water and soak for 5-6 seconds.
3. Transfer the two rice sheets to a surface and dry on a towel, placing one on top of the other’s edge.
4. Place a tablespoon of the mixture in the middle fold into a shape of your choice. Repeat with all the rice wrappers and place on a baking paper.
5. Brush with the beaten egg we left aside and sprinkle a pinch of sesame seeds. Bake for 30 minutes until they become slightly golden and crispy. in the last 5 minutes turn them upside down.
6. Serving option - best served with boiled eggs and grated tomatoes. Enjoy ! X
Watch me make it here: