THE ABSOLUTE BEST ONE POT PASTA RECIPE YOU’LL EVER MAKE - you know I don't make false promises!
17 minutes and you got yourself an UNREAL meal! The reason I’m using capital letters is just because I really CANT EXPRESS ENOUGH how freaking DELICIOUS this pasta is!
Ok I’ll calm down now but you better share your results with me and tell me what you think!
What you need:
- 500g your favourite pasta (just get that regular wheat for now it’s worth it)
- 400g chopped tomatoes tin
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp sweet paprika
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 cups boiling water
- 150ml double cream
- Garnish: LOTS of shaved Parmesan & chilli flakes (I know some people don't eat spicy but trust me it's worth it) - optional but wow the flavour it brings.
How to make the magic:
- Place a pot on the hob (high heat) and put the chopped tomatoes & brown sugar in. Add all the spices, garlic, olive oil and the tomato paste and stir for about 2 minutes. It’ll kick off there on high heat but just continue stirring! Add the boiling water and stir well.
- Add in the pasta (uncooked!) and turn down to the lowest heat. Cover with the lid for 7 minutes.
- Add in the double cream, stir it well and cover again for another 8 minutes. We want the pasta al dente so keep an eye on it.
- Serve hot, with Parmesan & chilli flakes on top. Try not to finish the whole pot by yourself (good luck with that!).
Watch me make it: