Here is a recipe for delicious and easy-to-make no-bake cheesecake cups that are perfect for serving at parties or as a sweet treat any time of day!
- 12 dessert cups
- 450g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup double cream
- Passion fruit, for topping (optional)
- Dark chocolate, for topping (optional)
- Fresh fruit or fruit jam, for topping (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the double cream. Once stiff peaks are formed, beat the softened cream cheese in until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag and divide it evenly between the 12 cups, filling them almost to the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours, or until the cheesecake is set.
- Once chilled, top each cheesecake cup with fresh fruit or a dollop of fruit jam, if desired. I love to take the passion fruit from the inside and put it straight on the cheesecake, then top it with grated chocolate, fresh mint and berries.
- Serve and enjoy!